Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Official Post-Whore Thread
Assassin's Creed EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:46 pm by birdman

» OK so
Assassin's Creed EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:00 pm by rocktrns

» youre banned
Assassin's Creed EmptyWed May 06, 2009 6:10 pm by zblazer90

» New Hosting
Assassin's Creed EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:10 am by rocktrns

» I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack
Assassin's Creed EmptyTue May 05, 2009 10:02 pm by zblazer90

» Hell Gamer Is Upgrading
Assassin's Creed EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:22 am by Deano

» The 5-word story
Assassin's Creed EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:21 am by Deano

» Greetings wankers
Assassin's Creed EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:20 am by Deano

» Combat-Arms
Assassin's Creed EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:18 am by Deano

Poll

Music Player. Keep Or Not to Keep, That is the question!

Assassin's Creed I_vote_lcap0%Assassin's Creed I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Assassin's Creed I_vote_lcap100%Assassin's Creed I_vote_rcap 100% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 3

GameSpot
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Welcome on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Welcome on your social bookmarking website

Assassin's Creed

3 posters

Go down

Assassin's Creed Empty Assassin's Creed

Post by MooCowMan Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:01 am

Assassin's Creed [Xbox 360, PS3, PC]

Assassin's Creed 51RMmuMAD8L

Altair, and the massive world you can explore!
Assassin's Creed Assassinscreed

It's 2012, You're Desmond Miles, a bartender that has been kidnapped by the company Abstergo to be a test subject for a machine called the Animus, A machine that allows you to simulate your ancester's memories through DNA. You get sent back to the time of the Third Crusade (Year 1191) to play through the memories of Altair ibn La-Ahad, Altair for short, an Assassin part of the "Brotherhood".

For most of this game, you will be playing Altair, a cocky assassin that knows his skills a little too well, which gets a member of his clan injured and another killed by Templar Knights in the search for a certain special treasure treasure. Because of this you are stripped of your rank and all your awesome weaponry to start off from the beginning. No one likes you for what you have done, It's up to you to gain the respect of your clan back and to re-learn your skills throughout the game.

You are sent on a journey through 3 different cities, Jerusalem, Acre, and Damascus.. to Assassinate 9 Political figures of that time. With a large "Kingdom" to explore, the ability to run and climb just about anywhere, and three different fighting styles to pick from.. countless numbers of enemies and the ability to fight big mobs with very cool combo's and counter attacks. This makes for a very unique gaming experience.

Assassin's Creed Assassins-creed-20070521052850914_6

As you start to play through the game, you'll find as unique and fun the game is, it gets boring FAST. You find yourself doing the same thing over and over again. Although the story line is interesting, it's doesn't help it enough. Ubisoft added things such as skilled Templar knights to fight and hundreds of flags to collect all over the area to keep your interest, but it's so hard to find every single one that it's near impossible to find them all without a guide. By the time you're through half that game, It's so repetitive you do not want to play anymore. The end of the game is very un-rewarding, it would have been nice to see some sort of bonus items, or costumes but no, you get to kill people with no consequence, thats about it.

Assassin's Creed Assassins-Creed

Overall, this game was very fun at first but is very repetitive. It has a great story and it was fun fighting off mobs of 20 guards at once. This game just did not add enough to keep your interest, by the end of the game I found myself forcing me to finish it. It could have been a lot better! I was very disappointed with the amount of hype Ubisoft put out for this game.

6.5/10
MooCowMan
MooCowMan
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 864
Assassin's Creed Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Assassin's Creed Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-17

https://gamerhell.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed Empty Re: Assassin's Creed

Post by Deano Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:58 pm

Bought it with the purchase of my PS3, played it, beat it in a week, traded it. It was fun, but it was VERY repetitive. Rent it for a week.
Deano
Deano
The Man With Whom No One Fucks
The Man With Whom No One Fucks

Number of posts : 2144
Assassin's Creed Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Assassin's Creed Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-18

https://gamerhell.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by zblazer90 Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:49 pm

bought it brand new, in fact ive lent my copy out to tons of people that found out it was repetitive and didnt want to actually buy it
zblazer90
zblazer90
I'm MooCowMan's Little Bitch
I'm MooCowMan's Little Bitch

Number of posts : 1558
Assassin's Creed Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Assassin's Creed Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down